lamping foxes

JRS

i need help shooting a few charlies so if anyone has a lamp and wants to come please send a PM with a LANDLINE NUMBER ( i will not return calls to mobile phones)

would suit someone who has transport and could travel to the BURNLEY ,LANCASHIRE area

i need help shooting a few charlies so if anyone has a lamp and wants to come please send a PM with a LANDLINE NUMBER ( i will not return calls to mobile phones)

would suit someone who has transport and could travel to the BURNLEY ,LANCASHIRE area

Hi m8

I am from Darwen have a 22-250 with lamp and nv if thats any good to you can only leave mobile but if you txt me i will call you.

Regards Andy

Edited by camo304

well thankyou everyone who has replied unfortunately those who could not leave a landline number i will not be intouch with because i am too bad with my eyes to learn texting and i will not ring mobiles because of the cost .

many thanks to all

well thankyou everyone who has replied unfortunately those who could not leave a landline number i will not be intouch with because i am too bad with my eyes to learn texting and i will not ring mobiles because of the cost .

many thanks to all

no wonder you need help if you cant see a mobile !.......sad

hi jon hows things iv got two weeks off from now so if you still need a hand im free with my 243 in hand

cheers asa

hiya ace

nice to hear from you again mate have you still got my number