CROW FUDS

pmiddy

hi all forum users :)

i need a bit of advice as the flock is starting to come off my crow deeks so its time to purchase some new ones , also dont want to just buy a flocking kit as i will be in this position same time next year , does anyone recomend the crow fuds my mate uses the pigeon fuds but mixes them with half flocked shells to good effect

advice please........................paul

hi all forum users :lol:

i need a bit of advice as the flock is starting to come off my crow deeks so its time to purchase some new ones , also dont want to just buy a flocking kit as i will be in this position same time next year , does anyone recomend the crow fuds my mate uses the pigeon fuds but mixes them with half flocked shells to good effect

advice please........................paul

hi paul , i can only speak for the duck FUDS i bought some last year at the midland and used them on a local splash and they worked a treat ! i prefer them to other decoys just the space they save , ill def be getting some canada ones for this season

hi paul , i can only speak for the duck FUDS i bought some last year at the midland and used them on a local splash and they worked a treat ! i prefer them to other decoys just the space they save , ill def be getting some canada ones for this season

labman

i bet the canada fuds are not cheep you will need a bank loan for 12 of them ,lol. will call and get a box of crow fuds aswell as a magpie fud i thinks

cheers.............paul