Tag Heuer Link Watch

flexouk

Hi All

What a day. Due to running out of heating oil my boiler pulled water into it from the bottom of the tank (my own fault for letting the oil run out). WELL, I now have a rather large bill to pay and my wife is not up for selling the baby so I am thinking of selling my watch. I hardly wear it as I cant wear it at work and with a young baby now never go out.

It is a Tag Link brought from BeaverBrooks in april 2007. The watch was brought for £950 but now costs £1125.

It has the original receipt, box, spare links, paper work, world wide warranty card, and all the other paper work. It has just had a new life time gaurantee battery fitted (£35).

I would like £680 ovno for it. Any questions please ask. I would like this to be FTF so you can look at the watch and make sure you are happy with it. There are a few general wear scuffs, this is why I would like it to be FTF so you can ispect the watch in person. Location is Wilts/Berks/Hamps borders.

post-18724-1273860378.jpg

Edited by flexouk

Anouther Picture

I will also include an original Belstaff shooting jacket (long sleeve) with the watch. It has the leather pads on both shoulders and the large pocket on the back. Also a barbour gillet also with the shoulder pads. Both are olive green

post-18724-1273861210.jpg

Edited by flexouk

Try sticking it on pistonheads in the watches section that might help with sale. I'm a tag man myself and often check pistonheads for sales.

Thanks for that. Just had a quick look at the site and got sidetracked by some rather nice MK2 golf's......