Cabelas Upland Guidewear Gortex Jacket and Trousers

HaveToShoot

Selling as a pair. Excellent as they are both goretex lined to keep you dry. Something I found a must up here in Scotland. Used on half a dozen or so shoot days. Have to give it up due to injury. I am 5' 10" with 30 inseam, 32 waist. 170 lbs. If youve ever worn cabelas stuff you will know its top quality outdoor gear Both Khaki in colour

This is the manufacturers writeup on features.

Jacket--With the introduction of our GORE-TEX Upland Guidewear Series, we set a whole new standard for wet-weather protection and comfort. The revolutionary Infinity™ Fieldcloth™ XT shell fabric is soft and supple yet is extremely durable to resist in-the-field hazards. The GORE-TEX Performance Shell fabric provides the ultimate waterproof, breathable performance. The Coat features front bellows pockets that hold 12-gauge shells and feature stay-open flaps. Easy-clean button-close game pouch. Front slash pockets store gloves and shooting glasses. Handwarmer pockets and three inside pockets. Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.

Trousers--With the introduction of our GORE-TEX Upland Guidewear Series, we set a whole new standard for wet-weather protection and comfort. The revolutionary Infinity™ Fieldcloth™ XT shell fabric is soft and supple yet is extremely durable to resist in-the-field hazards. The GORE-TEX Performance Shell fabric provides the ultimate waterproof, breathable performance. The Pants have front slash pockets and snap-closed rear pockets. Faced with durable 330-denier nylon for ultimate briar protection.

£250.

PM me for email or phone numbers. I can give you specific photos if you like

007gh.jpg

010re.jpg

008mi.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2832/011gy.jpg