5 air rifles for sale middlesbrough

first up we have a webley mark 3 .22 [/size]right hand stock, very good condition for a old rifle still shoots well comes with a 3-9 by 40 scope hasminor marks on stock, comes with a gun slip looking for £130

second gun is a webley raider 2 shot .22 left or right hand stock holds charge well, few knocks on stock, scope is a tasco 3.9 by 40 it has damage to paint work but still works well comes with a gun slip £250

third is a hatsun at44 10 this is the 10 shot version with a sythetic right handed stock it is in as new condition. the scope is of unknown make and is a 4 by 40 but works well comes with filling adator and gun slip £350

next is a gun what i bought as a gamo but not sure of make shoots well but is not a powerful gun ideal for young person as it also has a safety catch has a hawke 3.9 by 40 scope it has a broken plastic adjuster works you just have to use a screwdriver £70

last one is a cheap chinese sniper type gun it breaks into 2 pieces has rust on barrel and comes in plastic suitcase and a cheap scope £50

i am selling all things i don't need or use anymore ,please pm if you would like to view any of the guns or if you would like any photos as i have some of all of the guns i just can't get them up on to the site,

i can send the guns by post as i have paypal but would have to share half the cost of using paypal service.

i am open to offers on all the guns the prices are a guide as you have to state a price on the forum. thanks matthew

Edited by stokesleyshooter

first up we have a webley mark 3 .22 [/size]right hand stock, very good condition for a old rifle still shoots well comes with a 3-9 by 40 scope hasminor marks on stock, comes with a gun slip looking for £130

second gun is a webley raider 2 shot .22 left or right hand stock holds charge well, few knocks on stock, scope is a tasco 3.9 by 40 it has damage to paint work but still works well comes with a gun slip £250

third is a hatsun at44 10 this is the 10 shot version with a sythetic right handed stock it is in as new condition. the scope is of unknown make and is a 4 by 40 but works well comes with filling adator and gun slip

next is a gun what i bought as a gamo but not sure of make shoots well but is not a powerful gun ideal for young person as it also has a safety catch has a hawke 3.9 by 40 scope it has a broken plastic adjuster works you just have to use a screwdriver £70

last one is a cheap chinese sniper type gun it breaks into 2 pieces has rust on barrel and comes in plastic suitcase and a cheap scope £50

i am selling all things i don't need or use anymore ,please pm if you would like to view any of the guns or if you would like any photos as i have some of all of the guns i just can't get them up on to the site,

i can send the guns by post as i have paypal but would have to share half the cost of using paypal service.

i am open to offers on all the guns the prices are a guide as you have to state a price on the forum. thanks matthew

Hiya, you have a PM regarding the Hatsun...:yes: ..???

Edited by Norrie

third is a hatsun at44 10 this is the 10 shot version with a sythetic right handed stock it is in as new condition. the scope is of unknown make and is a 4 by 40 but works well comes with filling adator and gun slip £350

hi mate,please send pics of two piece £50 rifle thanks mike