FRANCHI 620VS Semi-Auto 20b

For sale: -

Franchi 620VS - 20 bore - Semi-Auto

28" barrel

Multi-Choke

Condition: very good overall but is a second-hand gun so does have some marks as would be expected. This is a honest description as there are some very small marks (but I am very critical like that) so some people may not even notice I think!

I have used this gun very little, and am selling as looking to move to a 12b O/U as this is what I have been having coaching with!

The gun is open to inspection.

Face to face sale preferred. but would RFD at buyer's cost, and would be sold as seen (photos) to SGC holders.

Sale to include an unused 20b bore snake.

£700 o.n.o

(Photos to follow ASAP!)...any questions, please PM me and I'll get straight back!

Thanks,

SP

The two on gun trader at £350 are not 620VS`s, are older and the one with a picture is a dog ruff gun, far older and the other doesnt even provide a photo to compare to !

I know of a recent sale of a rough example for in the region of this price tag. Also on enquiry at Mendip we were offered a price and they told us they would put it up for £650.

Why what would you be prepared to give for it ?