RAPID 7 FOR SALE

Rapid 7 Mk1 for sale in .22 flavour normal wear nothing serious,16" screw cut and ported barrel with twink silencer, ambi stock,trigger shoe,and strap.Serial No 013585. Only selling as to many items around the house and her in doors moaning :yes: , so up for grabs £480 plus post or buyer can collect so they can see it if wanted. Will try to load on some pics later.

Rapid 7 Mk1 for sale in .22 flavour normal wear nothing serious,16" screw cut and ported barrel with twink silencer, ambi stock,trigger shoe,and strap.Serial No 013585. Only selling as to many items around the house and her in doors moaning :yes: , so up for grabs £480 plus post or buyer can collect so they can see it if wanted. Will try to load on some pics later.

Hi can you send pics and what type of trigger is it ?

if its the one i sold too owl surfer its as a gamo mk1 trigger in it or he may have change it

Hi milo its not the same one but very close when i got it home and checked serial number yours was the next one made lol whats the chance on that :good: standard gamo trigger fitted in it, and with ported 16" barrel. Been trying to load pics but wont let me,should anybody want any pics i'll email them over