AAtx 200hc mk3 left pegger in 177 cal

just bought this last w/end from euroguns of doncaster,its just not my cup of tea!!!!!!!! i have large stubby fingers and was warned about the fiddly loading but as always i dont listen !!!

as good as new TX200 hc mk 3 with rosewood capping etc not sure but i think its beech? inc is a nikko 4-12x50 ao ir md scope and high mounts ,leather sling,barrell band etc!,casu gunbag,full tin AA pellets, this gun is in mint condition! ive had a tinker in garden and was suprised how bloody accurate these are,

price......£330 collected or £350 posted PLEASE REMEMBER ITS LEFT HANDED AND ITS 177 PS... DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO LOAD PICTURES UP?:yes:?:lol:??

Edited by gasram gus

just bought this last w/end from euroguns of doncaster,its just not my cup of tea!!!!!!!! i have large stubby fingers and was warned about the fiddly loading but as always i dont listen !!!

as good as new TX200 hc mk 3 with rosewood capping etc not sure but i think its beech? inc is a nikko 4-12x50 ao ir md scope and high mounts ,leather sling,barrell band etc!,casu gunbag,full tin AA pellets, this gun is in mint condition! ive had a tinker in garden and was suprised how bloody accurate these are,

price......£330 collected or £350 posted PLEASE REMEMBER ITS LEFT HANDED AND ITS 177 PS... DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO LOAD PICTURES UP?:blink:?:lol:??

hi ive got a bam 50 precharged rifle in 22 cal comes with filling adapter screw on silencer hawk target 3-16x44 ao scope and mount whicj cost over £120 just for the scope rifle is pre anti tamper and in lovely condition its a beast of a weapon not lite but its extremly powerful and accuracy wise its second to none you get 60 full power shots from a 200 bar fill