686 Silver Pirdiz - Whats it worth?

Jimbarrettsmith

Ok I am probably going to regret asking this but anyway lets give it a shot (excuse the pun).

The evil one, she who must be obeyed or quite simply my darling wife has decided that she now wants to go down to a 20 bore, so she wants to sell her S686 Silver Pirdiz 28" multi choke.

However we have no idea what it is worth. I bought the gun for her 15 years ago and on average I am guessing it has been used 15 times a year so it is in very good condition. The only downside is there are a couple of cabinet scuffs on the bottom of the stock.

So based on the very basic information I have provided what would you pay for it? ( I have two firends who want to buy it and I do not want to over or under charge them)

Thanks, Jim

Ok I am probably going to regret asking this but anyway lets give it a shot (excuse the pun).

The evil one, she who must be obeyed or quite simply my darling wife has decided that she now wants to go down to a 20 bore, so she wants to sell her S686 Silver Pirdiz 28" multi choke.

However we have no idea what it is worth. I bought the gun for her 15 years ago and on average I am guessing it has been used 15 times a year so it is in very good condition. The only downside is there are a couple of cabinet scuffs on the bottom of the stock.

So based on the very basic information I have provided what would you pay for it? ( I have two firends who want to buy it and I do not want to over or under charge them)

Thanks, Jim

Perdiz was discontinued in 1996 IIRC. The Silver Pidgeon replaced it.

U could refer to the blue book of gun prices, may give u an idea.

Mick

Thanks, Jim

About £200 :good: :good: when can I pick it up??? :good:

Nah seriously I have recently bought my first gun so looked at lots with prices so I would say around 550-600 if it,s really nice.