Air Arms S400 Carbine full setup

Hey everyone

Up for sale is my Air Arms S400 Carbine.

Included in the sale is:

S400 Carbine .177

Silencer

Bipod, not sure of the make but it's a tilt version and very very sturdy indeed, possibly Harris.

Half tins of each of the following, H&N FTTs, AA Field and Daystate Selects. All shoot very well.

JSR 3-9x40AOIR + 1 piece mounts.

Scope Cloths.

Carry case.

FX 3 stage pump - bought a few months ago from BAR. Fantastic little pump and not too much effort. Unfortunately i left this at my dads house as i was living there over the summer until i found a new place in London but i can have him post this to you at no extra cost if you take the full outfit.

It's a fairly old gun now, i bought it off the BB's earlier this year and it was camo painted. I stripped this off and re-finished it. It was my first woodword experience and it's turned out ok. There's some slight blueing wear on the air cylinder as expected from an AA :blush: It could do with some finishing touches i guess but it's everyone's favourite gun :blush:

Shoots very well. When i shot it last month it was doing 11.3 ftlbs and shot very consistent 5p groups at 30-40 yards. Hasn't been touched since as i have moved back to London for more studying.

Please message/reply with any interest.

PRICE REDUCTION!! £350 for the lot. £360 posted to your door!

All the best,

Lewis

Edited by smsguitarist

• 2 weeks later...