engish springer spaniel bitch

pro keeper

8 years old fully trained, fit and able will still work all day beating or picking up this dog will never let you down where ever you go, this dog has been great to me but i have 3 trained ready for this season any trail welcome to a good home only, works to the whistle i would give it to the right person but would like 250 which is a price is to make sure the person who has her can afford to look after her , good home more important, its sire is int ftch laganmills maestro and has one of the best pedigrees ive seen in a springer.

hi would love the dog but 2 far 2 come hope u get a good home 4 it

8 years old fully trained, fit and able will still work all day beating or picking up this dog will never let you down where ever you go, this dog has been great to me but i have 3 trained ready for this season any trail welcome to a good home only, works to the whistle i would give it to the right person but would like 250 which is a price is to make sure the person who has her can afford to look after her , good home more important, its sire is int ftch laganmills maestro and has one of the best pedigrees ive seen in a springer.

hi is the bitch still for sale?