rough shooting in dorset wanted

hiya, i am seeking a location to shoot vermin in the bere regis area or can travel no problem, basically what i am after is a stretch of land big enough to shoot a few rabbits or pigeon etc. I like to spend a few hours out in the fresh air either alone or accompanied and basically help keep the numbers down but what is killed will also be put to good use by myself.

I am a very sensible person, trustworthy, respect all land owners wishes and very used to tight safety aspects. I will glady attend interviews and vetting before permission granted and if given the chance im sure will be a assett. please if you can supply me with a little land to shoot get in touch. if it also helps i am 40 years old and a ex weapons instructor so safety as expected would be paramount. At present i have no insurance but as soon as permission is granted i will take out insurance before the first cartridge is fired and will happily produce my certificate to the land owner.

Brian

Edited by petersclan

Just to add to above, of course i will be more than willing to shoot accompanied if need be untill the land owner deems me safe and reliable to shoot alone if required for as long as needed with no questions asked.

Also will happily oblige in starting by shooting rats etc in barns or yards by use of air rifle before progressing to 12g in the field as to be honest i would just like some time on the ground...please feel free to get in touch with any offer no matter how large or small.

Edited by petersclan