BROWNING MEDALLIST 12G FOR SALE

My family used Browning has too go due too buying a bigger property......In superb condition and has been favoured by two of my sons for the local shoot and Clays.Barrels and overall condition of this shotgun is real good and if being real picky, has a small mark on the stock....thats it!

Being sold with nearly new Browning padded carrier in black, full choke set, Leather butt protector, Allen stock protector and has the barrels taped in camo (for farm shoot, but simply pull off if not required).Nice engraving and not the normal misused rubbish, cant really be faulted !Worth its asking price of £475.

Give me your email address for some pics if needed.Can travel 40 miles radius of Loughborough for F2F. Cash sale only....no PAYPAL !

My family used Browning has too go due too buying a bigger property......In superb condition and has been favoured by two of my sons for the local shoot and Clays.Barrels and overall condition of this shotgun is real good and if being real picky, has a small mark on the stock....thats it!

Being sold with nearly new Browning padded carrier in black, full choke set, Leather butt protector, Allen stock protector and has the barrels taped in camo (for farm shoot, but simply pull off if not required).Nice engraving and not the normal misused rubbish, cant really be faulted !Worth its asking price of £475.

Give me your email address for some pics if needed.Can travel 40 miles radius of Loughborough for F2F. Cash sale only....no PAYPAL !

Hi,

Could you email me some pics if it's still available.

Thanks, Paul.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...