20G Bettinsoli Overland EL

For sale is my fathers Bettinsoli 20G 3" chambers Overland EL sideplates

The gun comes in a very nice fitted hard case that is lockable

The gun has 30" barrels with 3" chambers

It also comes with 7 chokes, Two of which are extended chokes to take the barrels out to 32"

All the original oil and grease and choke key are in the box as new also the instruction manual for the hard case and the gun.

The gun has had very little use and is in a lovely condition anyone that has seen one knows they are very nice to use and to look at.

Well i hope i have covered most things I have limited knowledge on shotguns so if you need any more info just ask and i will find out for you no problems

My dad is looking for £900 ONO only sensible offers please

He would prefer face to face sale but would be willing to send via RFD at your cost. Shotgun cert required

Gun is also advertised elsewhere

Photos link sorry about the pics taken on my phone if anyone wants more just ask and ill get the camera out.

Cheers Alec

http://s651.photobucket.com/albums/uu232/alec240380/Betinsolli%2020G%20%20Overland%20EL/

Was looking to purchase a 12g but would be interested in 20g if your interested would offer £700

No problem mmbeatle I will let my father know and I will get back to you later on today £700 may be a little low is this your best offer?

Do you mind me asking where you are located ? and would you be able to collect the gun or would you require it sent to an RFD.

• 2 weeks later...