deben tracer max pro

will8371

deben tracer max pro, bought from a lad who used it once but was too powerful for barn ratting. i've used it around 5 times, then i bought an nv scope so it is surplus. comes with the lamp, dimmer switch, scope mount, battery charger and battery. i had an issue with the battery where it seemed to run out of full power after around 40 minutes, but think that was maybe because i hadn't charged it up all the way beforehand. i also cut a piece of ir perspex to use for my n.v.- its a rough job and was stuck on the lamp with a bit of sellotape.

comes in the box. no scratches on lens, in fact is in excellent condition. looking for £75 and postage which will probably be via courier because the battery is heavy, or welcome to pick up.

just wanted to point out that it has the dimmer in the picture so dont be thinking like I did that you can buy it new for that as it looks to be the dimmer switched version.If

I never had one I would of snatched it off you as there brilliant,you cshould try it with infra red filter and your nv.