Browning Elite Light 28 Gauge Shotgun 30" (As New)

NickNick

Hi guys, I usually post on other shooting websites, such as AirgunBBS & PracticalpistolUK. I feel pretty bad that my first post here is to try and sell something, but a couple of shooting buddies suggested I do so, bearing in mind what I am selling. Now I know you exist I won't hit & run, i'll stick around !

I take part in most shooting sports, except rifle.

Regards, Nick.

**FOR SALE**

BROWNING ELITE LIGHT 28 GAUGE SHOTGUN 30" (GRADE 3)

BROWNING ABS BREAKDOWN GUNCASE

BRADY LEATHER & CANVAS 28 GAUGE CARTRIDGE BELT (NEW)

550 ELEY GRAND PRIX 28g CARTRIDGES - 21 GRAM / 7 SHOT / FELTWAD

**See photographs at following link**

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1619319

This shotgun has had minimal use and is AS NEW. If I wasn't so honest I could easily pass it off as new & unused ! There isn't a mark on it ! I have only ever used it for clay shooting in dry weather, I guess no more than fifteen times. The wood is beautifully figured Grade 3 walnut. The action is a hard alloy, very tough but also very light. The 30" barrels create perfect balance.

I purchased this gun about four years ago following a neck injury. I believed the light weight and low recoil would be allow me to continue shooting. However, my injury wasn't as bad as diagnosed and I have been shooting with my 12 gauge since ! The 28 has been safely stored away with the odd outing to the clay shoot.

I like this gun as it full size. Although the action is obviously scaled down , it is a full length gun and not the 'child size' usually found in small calibre shotguns. This is a serious gun for all shooting discilpines. On more than one occassion I have shot it at clays and walked away with the high score !

This gun cost me £1400, including the case. It comes with £90 worth of quality cartridges and a new & unused Brady cartridge belt, which cost about £25.

So, £1500 worth of 'as new' kit for only £900 :P

Obviously, buyer needs a valid Shotgun Certificate & the transaction must be face-to-face. Bearing that in mind, I live in Folkestone, Kent.