sling

andystone

Ok, assuming that you have a wooden stock, first you need to get the sling swivels. i would recommend uncle mikes q/d (quick detatch) swivels.

You'll need to drill a 3mm wide hole in the stock butt where you would like your swivel to be (about 3inches form the butut plate).

Now if you have a PCP compressed air gun you'll need tp repeat the process in the forestock, again about 3 inches form the end of the stock BUT if you have a PCP do all this with the stock removed form the action, to prevent you accidentally drilling into the cylinder (otherwise your face will end up a real mess).

If your rifle is a break barrel springer tyhen you need a barrell mount swivel which will be a little sleeve that fits round the barel with a swivel underneath it.

Best to look at a few pics of guns in the mags to see how people have theirs.

If you don;t want to drill then you might be able to get away with a shotgun sling, which slides over the butt and barrel.....but this might not work on a break barrel springer,

hope this helps,

bindi

Edited by bindi

Thats it andy, these are about the best you'll get, but check out your local gunshop first for prices,

Just one thing though andy, as you have a pretty budget gun, you'll proabably swap it for something better before long.......remember to take your silencer and swivels off before you sell it, as it won't affect its value much and you can then re-ise them later.

best wishes mate

Mark

Edited by bindi

Guest jonrms

I will have a look for you and I am sure i have some kicking around.. i think i have a few..... but will check and get back to you...

gotta lot of stuff to move to find them though.. :)