Cheapest RDF transfer in Dorset?

tom_0787

I need to take delivery of a rifle and mod by RFD transfer (2 different sellers)

I have spoken to Lambert and Wiltshire, Tal Arms, Forward Diving, Modern and Antique firearms and John March. They all Want £30. So thats £60 just to accept a delivery and sign it over to me.

I am all for supporting local gunshops and try to by ALL my equipment, guns, ammo, clothing etc from local gunshops and avoid firms like sportsman if I can possibly help it.

I understand they have overheads and have to turn a profit but £60 to take delivery of 2 items and fill in a ouple of slots on my FAC is in my opinion taking the ****. I could understand if they were losing a sale because I was buying elsewhere but they are not! I have tried to find a remington 22-250 and DM80 mod locally but to no avail.

Anyone know of anywhere more reasonably priced or a part time rfd who would do it for a bottle of something nice or a crate of beers??

I need to take delivery of a rifle and mod by RFD transfer (2 different sellers)

I have spoken to Lambert and Wiltshire, Tal Arms, Forward Diving, Modern and Antique firearms and John March. They all Want £30. So thats £60 just to accept a delivery and sign it over to me.

I am all for supporting local gunshops and try to by ALL my equipment, guns, ammo, clothing etc from local gunshops and avoid firms like sportsman if I can possibly help it.

I understand they have overheads and have to turn a profit but £60 to take delivery of 2 items and fill in a ouple of slots on my FAC is in my opinion taking the ****. I could understand if they were losing a sale because I was buying elsewhere but they are not! I have tried to find a remington 22-250 and DM80 mod locally but to no avail.

Anyone know of anywhere more reasonably priced or a part time rfd who would do it for a bottle of something nice or a crate of beers??

Wow some of these gun dealers must be using much more expensive ink than we are. We tend to find that gun transfers enable us to make new contacts and create good feeling with our clients. However, there is a time element involved but our charge to transfer both of these guns would be £20. Not sure if this would be any good for you because we are in Taunton in Somerset not Dorset. If we can be of any help please contact UK Gun Repairs 01823 665 615.

Regards

Sage