MK38 32 inch barrels

Dibs

I have a 30 inch sporter for sale on PW. Its only up for sale as I want a 32 inch barrelled version.

The wood on mine is superb so would like to keep the gun if anyone has a set of 32 inch grade 1 barrels they would like to swap for some 30 inch. Must be mint and the multi choke teague barrels (chokes not required).

May consider a whole gun swap and cash adjustment for a grade 3 32 inch teague sporter.

May consider other interesting "quality" 32 inch sporters.

I have a 30 inch sporter for sale on PW. Its only up for sale as I want a 32 inch barrelled version.

The wood on mine is superb so would like to keep the gun if anyone has a set of 32 inch grade 1 barrels they would like to swap for some 30 inch. Must be mint and the multi choke teague barrels (chokes not required).

May consider a whole gun swap and cash adjustment for a grade 3 32 inch teague sporter.

pity your so far from me

might be interested

GET A PAIR MADE BY LADBROOK AND LANGTON RADLET HERTS. TEL 01923 854639 FAX 01923 856530 SAY MIKE GAMMON TOLD YOU. REGARDS RASHER1940