Beretta al 391

here iam

If you contact GMK the importers-you need to contact the workshop there,they may be able to help.dont go to the sales dept as they will just pass you around,some good lads in the workshop.Can i ask why do you need the c-wrenches?,i never used mine and i have heard they are good at taking the skin off your fingers----Dave

Sorry for the late reply,i always clean my semi auto after every shoot,as for the gas regulator-would only clean about twice a year.buy yourself some browning legia spray[red cans-about £8 for large can,superb stuff] Buy from swillington or melbourne guns,lasts forever----Dave

Sorry for the late reply,i always clean my semi auto after every shoot,as for the gas regulator-would only clean about twice a year.buy yourself some browning legia spray[red cans-about £8 for large can,superb stuff] Buy from swillington or melbourne guns,lasts forever----Dave

Thanks Dave :good: ended up taking it to guns smiths :good: they cleaned it up for a tenner :D i will definatley gets some spray though :good: cheers Lad :good: