Wiltshire Foxing! (Corsham,Chippenham or close)

Evening all,

Just relocated to Wiltshire, thus leaving my main permissions back in Herts/Essex area.

Looking to see whose around the area for some Bunnies , would like to tag along on some foxes for some experience on them as well.

Fully insured mature FAC holder for over 12 years.

Cheers

Tom

I can't offer any shooting mate but I work round those parts and have seen many opportunities that I would have looked into if I lived closer. I notice quite a few farms where they put up bird kites on poles to scare off the crows/pigeons. I suppose the best thing is to take a drive round and if you see any, give them a knock. If they don't have pigeon shooters, they are likely not to have fox/rabbiters too.

Edited by stripey999

I can't offer any shooting mate but I work round those parts and have seen many opportunities that I would have looked into if I lived closer. I notice quite a few farms where they put up birds on poles to scare off the crows/pigeons. I suppose the best thing is to take a drive round and if you see any, give them a knock.

Thanks for the reply Stripey, i intend on doing some door knocking / tractor chasing just didn't want to step on anyones toes in the immediate area!

Will be taking the Roadbike out for a spin with a notepad and the iPhone!

:good: