What a few weeks and still more to go

Spaniel

well as some of you know we had the central heating upgraded from back boiler to combi a few weeks ago, so a bit of an up eval in the house.

Then the electrics had to be sorted and again everything had to be moved and floor boards lifted

Now since last week i have 9 days off and all i want to do is to plaster board the upstairs hall way and paint the boys bedroom...well

we have spent the last 3 days sorting all the kids toys out and every thing else which as mean most of the week we have been betwean the charity shop and the tip...

Went to Ikea and brought some bedroom shelving units and a wardrobe for the daughters room and spent most of yesterday building that....one of the units was smashed so back to Ikea and wait for 40 mins in the returns dept...o what a system that is :rolleyes:

So eventually on day 4 of my holiday the daughters room is complete, the boys room is full of toys, the hallway area upstairs i want to get to is full of bedroom funiture which we will hopefully sale in the next couple of days, the bathroom as a lovely wardrobe and drawers stuck in there, so i just managed to get in the bath tonight

I am totaly had enough of moving stuff around and i cant wait to go pheasant shooting tomorrow :D

And I thought i would get some wildfowling and fishing in during this time off,

At least i have my new DVD to watch, the complete cast by hywal Morgan