22 lr moderator problem,

soontjen

You are mad for taking this nonsense from them, you should have told them to give you a new mod or you'll report them to trading standards, and you shouldn't be leaving your rifle with them as it isn't needed.

I wouldn't be dealing with them after all this hassle and nonsense either, and I think I'd be naming them on here as it really sounds like they aren't a very good shop.

called the manufacturer swift

spoke to mr pope

he now blaim's the ammunition . so i've spoke to eley who are looking into the batch number's and gmk who confirmed they have never had the problem selling 250,000 round's each month

i was told after he and the shop had talked about the problem at lengh. the shop has decided to change the moderator . i thought ok at last the messing about is over . he then came out with

the reason is because i wont listen to them i.e every part of the gun but the silencer he did say a baffle was not right . we have x ammount of year's experiance and knowledge so the exchange is basicly to keep me from moaning .

HOW PATRONISING AND OFFENSIVE

i expressed my feeling's about being insulted ,patronised ,

called into the shop collected my rifle now waiting for a variation no charge for a like for like

all this over a 50 pound silencer .

do they think i'm some kind of a nut ?

that said i've used and seen these swift's being used and are brilliant silencer when working ok

who need's it ay