maybe for sale.

Guest jonrms

Guest jonrms

I am not looking for much.. will post some pics up... it has a 16 shot mag.. hence sweet 16.. 8 on one side and 8 on the other.. comes with silencer (if price is right) easy to fill bottle......

you will only need a cylinder or a pump... as I am keeping mine for now..

pics to follow shortly.

Guest jonrms

Looking for possible swap of something interesting.. i dont know... offers people offers!!!!

i have an old bottle of milk thats growing something in it. That quite interesting!!

Failing that how much you looking for for cash?

lmao...

really 150 or something like it.. i really dont know... i dont want the thing.. and cant be bothered with it... the silencer is the only thing worth keeping in my books.

but am unsure.

Guest jonrms

here you all go make me a offer...

pics below.

1010034ql.th.jpg

1010047yk.th.jpg

1010055kv.th.jpg

1010068ai.th.jpg

1010072ys.th.jpg

1010085mq.th.jpg

The scope is not comming with the rifle... it is rubbish anyway... and well battered cause i have had it years................................... the silencer will come if someone wants it but there must be a good deal.

Guest jonrms

the only issue I have is that you need to put pcp tape around the bottle to ensure you get a good seal.

otherwise you can hear the faintest bit of air excapeing....

and the needle on the back that shows if its full or empty sticks.. giving faulse readings.

Guest jonrms

found fault with it......

it is not firing at full power..... think a seal inside has gone somewhere... so if anyone wants it thats ok... otherwise i will get it fixed one day... lmao

Guest jonrms
Would you swap it for a PS2 and 3 Games and 2 Controllers mate?

Or an Xbox with 12 Games and 3 Controllers,

They will fetch a bit on ebay :good:

I would with the xbox.. but you really have to see the gun first... as I said.. a seal or something in it is not working properly.. loosing power.. I dont want to swap and then have you upset.....

call me some time. 07789501189.

cheers bud.

Jon

Guest jonrms

Decided its not worth selling to anyone with the problem of a worn seal somewhere... so I am going to put it aside for now and will at some point in life get it repaired.....

who knows..... might use it again someday.... lol!