DPM smock & DPM rucksack

Egg

First up's an as-new DPM temperate smock size 190/120 with 4 button pockets & 2 "Napoleon" zip pockets with a poacher's/pile-cushion pocket inside and a dressing pocket on the sleeve. Worn twice from new, washed (inside out!) then consigned to the wardrobe. Immaculate condition. £20 posted.

th_DSCF6584.jpg

Second up's a Lowe Alpine Sabre 35 litre daysack in DPM. Used once from new so still in spanking condition. A quality, rugged and comfy bag that comes with a square of 1000D Cordura to patch any tears/holes it may sustain. Ideal for a day's shooting or a weekend away in the wilds (which is the use I put it to and it took my entire weekend's kit of sleeping bag, bivi bag, Therma-rest, spare kecks, socks and a change of clothes plus my Swedish Trangia and other essentials). Here's the blurb:

A top of the range range military pack designed specifically for short missions, the Sabre 35 from Lowe Alpine® is the most efficient and compact way to carry field essentials. Features include; closed-cell foam back, single compartment, internal lid pocket, triple-sewn main seams for ultimate strength and double base fabric for durability. Constructed from 1000 denier nylon fabric. Size: back length 45cm, volume: 35 litres. Weight: 1.03 kg.

Blah-blah-blah...

th_DSCF6579.jpg th_DSCF6580-1.jpg

£40 collected or buyer pays the postage.

Payment via Paypal, bank transfer, cheque/postal order (despatched upon clearance of funds) or ca$h.

Items also advertised elsewhere

• 1 month later...