Daintith 12 Bore Boxlock Ejector

Ishapoor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice old English gun, 30" barrels (2 1/2" chambers), carved fences, rose and scroll engraving, choked around 1/4 and 3/8.

Stock at 15 1/8" with 3/4" extension (included). Condition isn't great- I bought it to do-up but have just not got the time; bit of marking to action/infront of chambers, but barrels re-blued well about 18 months ago. Mechanically works absolutely fine. £650. Pics available on request (your email address useful)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice old English gun, 30" barrels (2 1/2" chambers), carved fences, rose and scroll engraving, choked around 1/4 and 3/8.

Stock at 15 1/8" with 3/4" extension (included). Condition isn't great- I bought it to do-up but have just not got the time; bit of marking to action/infront of chambers, but barrels re-blued well about 18 months ago. Mechanically works absolutely fine. £650. Pics available on request (your email address useful)

I should say condition isn't that bad either!