webley axsor 8 shot

wizzy28

Take it back, say "It does not work, fix it!" Axsors are generally reliable simple guns, Euroguns have a responsibility to make sure the gun is working properly. If it needs a new magazine that is their bag and they should provide a new magazine!

Do not attempt to fix it yourself. It is Euroguns problem. Go in there and get them to fix it, if they do not, raise voice so your voice can be heard and say "So your warranty on guns is not worth the paper it is written on then as you won't fix this faulty gun you sold me!"

Edited by secretagentmole

• 4 weeks later...

The axsor made by CNC process of Sweden has a more flimsy magazine rotation lever which is connected to the bolt cycling.

A simple case of correctly inserting the mag each time so you don't trap this lever behind the wrong part of the magazine and thus get it so it wont index correctly. I.e dont rush the job and give it a slight turn to clockwise as you insert it to help the lever.

Once I found this out I haven't had the problem since and the ye olde axsor is a lovelly gun!

Regards

(I'm back and now with a decent airgun)

TuftySnuffer.

Ive owned an axsor for 3 years now and have never had a problem!

hears a few tips for cycling the action,

1: when you put the magazine in rotate the magazine clock wise till you hear a "click" that means the spring has engaged the magazine and should be in the proper position.

2: when you pull the bolt back after firing a round pull the bolt back till you hear a "click" and look at the magazine whilst you do this, you should see magazine turn and cycle the next round.

3: when you push the bolt forwards dont try to ram it in! push it forwards with a smooth but firm action. a round will occasionally have trouble entering the breech due to the breechs fine size tolerances to use the bolt to "tap" the round in DONT pull the bolt all the way back otherwise the rifle will try to cycle and load another round (which is bad :lol: )

4: get to know your rifle theyre damn high quality pieces of kit!

if problems persist then give euroguns a metaphorical kick in the teeth till they sort the problem! they sold it to you so its theyre responsibility to make sure it works properly!