incubator servicing

i have a curfew rx200 incubator and both turning motors have packed in while it is still in use

not the end of the world because i can still turn the eggs using the lever turning arm from the motors to the egg trays

now i know this old model was made new in 1992 and i have had good returns from it and i also have a hatcher which was bought at the same time

is there any PROPER service engineers i could take it to and have it serviced and new parts fitted .ie;new turning motors

or is there anyone on site who is capable of performing the task

before the electricians start "just do this and just do that",...i dont mess with electric other than flick a switch and thats as far as i want my knowledge to go

also i have seen on flea-bay plans for biulding incubators , i am very capable of making the cabinet and again i would employ an electrician to fit the electyric bits

so guys whats your thoughts because as soon as i finnish using the old bus it needs servicing before next season .