Nightstalker Field Maintenance/Repair

Super Squirrel

OK, so I grabbed me some 7-grain match pellets and starts plugging away with my Nightstalker at a ping-pong ball at 20 yards. Everything's going great until...

Clip #4. Sid's getting so violent he's rattling in the casing. All of a sudden the thing jams. Uh-oh.

Out comes the clip. Let's see. Eight shots, three in the hole...

erm...

Nope, barrel's clear.

Dry-fire. Not happening. I know where that other pellet went. It's jammed up in the ********* mech.

In a fit of blind panic I break out the screwdriver. Out comes all those screws, off comes the side of the casing. Right there under the shuttle. Popped it out, now it works again.

I'm sworn off of pellets for Sid now, he's on a steady diet of Gamo BBs. Laps 'em up, and puts 'em exactly where I point the barrel.

Boy, that ping-pong ball is gonna SUFFER this week!

Feedback: Has anyone else field-stripped their airgun and got it working? MacGyvered it with duct tape maybe?

I see, Well Ive not had to take mine apart yet (and don't intend to anytime soon). Whilst its under warranty, if I get any problems I will just take it to my local gunsmith and get them to take a look at it. After warranty period, I wouldnt mind taking it apart to see whats wrong (safely, not like a muppet) and attempt to fix it. But even then, Id probably end up down the gunsmiths lol.

-Andrew