BSA Ultra Multishot

£425

.22 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Thurrock , Essex
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
Img_0941[1] Img_0947[1] Img_0943[1]

Description

Hi

For sale is my BSA Ultra Multishot .22 in excellent condition as ive hardly used it and its sat in my wardrobe. I believe its the walnut stock version as i cannot remember, there are a few light marks but nothing that would detract for the look of the rifle.

It has a nikkostirling 3-9x40 scope as seen in the pictures the mounts are in excellent condition as you would expect, it comes with the standard silencer, gun bag that is brand new.

The recharge divers bottle is also in excellent condition it is as new with everything working as it should and is still also filled up i only had about 2 or 3 fills from it last time i used it, its a 7litre bottle with boot on the bottom for standing, the fill adaptor again is in excellent condition as this was bought new,

This is an amazing hunting rifle great out of a car and very accurate, but i dont need to tell you that if your looking for one,

OVER 18s PLEASE

Thats about it any questions or OFFERS please get in touch

lee

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.