Cocker Spaniel Puppies

jameslittle85

Hi,

As per my previous advert for 7 cocker spaniels, I now have 3 boys left to find homes for. These are extremely well bred with over 60 FTCs in the parents pedigrees.

Mum, is my working cocker, and a fantastic famaily pet. The fathers sire is Argyll Warrior, a name extremely well know in the Cocker Spaniel trialling world.

The pups are ready to go around the weekend of the 21st of July, and are £600 pounds each, and a deposit of £100 will secure your pup. The pups have been legally docked, have been wormed, and will have their first innoculations before they leave me. They have also been vet checked weekly since they were born.

I am based in West Yorkshire

Feel free to ask any questions by PM.

James

post-22411-0-74497600-1340965149.jpg

Hi,

As per my previous advert for 7 cocker spaniels, I now have 2 boys left to find homes for. These are extremely well bred with over 60 FTCs in the parents pedigrees.

Mum, is my working cocker, and a fantastic family pet. The fathers sire is Argyll Warrior, a name extremely well know in the Cocker Spaniel trialling world.

The pups are ready to go around the weekend of the 21st of July, and are £600 pounds each, and a deposit of £100 will secure your pup. The pups have been legally docked, have been wormed, and will have their first innoculations before they leave me. They have also been vet checked weekly since they were born.

I am based in West Yorkshire

Feel free to ask any questions by PM. With these being the last 2, I dont want to be left with any so we could come to an agreement on price if they were going to an ideal home.

James

Attached image(s)

post-22411-0-95962700-1341404132.jpg