Browning Cynergy BLACK ICE 12 gauge

Browning Cynergy BLACK ICE

£1,150

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition London, Greater London
Over and Under, Cylinder, Full Choke, 30" barrels
Img_5444 Img_5446 Img_5450

Description

Here for sale is my Cynergy Black ICE. In very good condition. I am the second owner and the gun is 3 years old. I've put 2000 carts through it and it has never skipped a beat. Gorgeous looking gun that really stands out. Always get people wanting to hold it etc when I go shooting. Very low recoil for a 12g makes it perfect for shooting doubles and holding position and also female friendly. Gun has been cleaned after ever outing and is stored with snap caps in the cabinet. Bores are like mirrors with no marks. Only selling as I have bought a benelli crio sport and this does not get used much. Comes with all 5 chokes, two triggers, choke key, 3 different combs and original manufacturers case which has a combination lock. Happy to rfd at cost of buyer. Gun located in Orpington London.

Cheers Chris

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...