Sterling game 32g fibre.

starletman

Dempy, You were there first. I don't know what you offered but if he has accepted your offer then fine by me.

Sometimes PM offers just take the micky but if you are serious, fill your boots.

I don't live far from his post code and I travel to lots of places in Dorset so I might even be able to collect them and drop them off to you if I was going anywhere near you.

For instance, I am going to Shaftesbury on Monday and Bournemouth next Sunday and a few places in between now and again.

Dempy, You were there first. I don't know what you offered but if he has accepted your offer then fine by me.

Sometimes PM offers just take the micky but if you are serious, fill your boots.

I don't live far from his post code and I travel to lots of places in Dorset so I might even be able to collect them and drop them off to you if I was going anywhere near you.

For instance, I am going to Shaftesbury on Monday and Bournemouth next Sunday and a few places in between now and again.

Dempys offer is not one i would consider so if you want them you can have them,i will pm my number.