Handmade knives

antlerman

hi all due to work commitments i now have very little shed time at the moment and so i am selling some of my knife making kit that im not going to be able to finish.

first up is a mixed lot of knives and a blade all made by me from 4mm 52100 which has been laser cut and professionally heat treated

IMG_0618_zps87a95cdd.jpg

starting from the top and moving down

1. small neck knife the whole knife is 143mm long by 23mm wide and the blade is just under 70mm long with a redwood burl handle and brass fittings with a loveless bolt and a leather sheath £30 including postage

2. small neck knife the whole knife is 143mm long by 23mm wide and the blade is just under 70mm long with a koata wood handle and epoxy mixed with brass and brass fittings and a leather sheath £27 including postage

3.small neck knife the whole knife is 143mm long by 23mm wide and the blade is just under 70mm long with a tufnol handle and brass fittings with a loveless bolt with no sheath £20 including postage

4. GPK ( general purpose knife) blade for sale it is fully Heat treated 52100,4mm thick blade 105mm overall 226mm nice size and shape
and has a zero scandi grind and has a satin finish on the bevels and has a small swedge. £22 including postage

more pics

top 2 in this photo

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

if you would like anymore pictures or would like to ask any questions then just drop me a pm

many thanks Alex