Ruger  M77 Mk1 .308

Ruger  M77 Mk1

£450

.308 Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Ashford, Kent
Bolt Action
2013-04-01_15 2013-04-01_15 2013-04-01_15

Description

I have had it for a couple of months and have fired about 80 rounds on the range with it, the guy before me used it to bag a couple of deer with it so it's as close to new as possible. I'm selling it as it was a spur of the moment purchase and isn't what I really wanted for range work.

It comes with the mounts and a Bushmaster 4X32 scope it also comes with the longer of the two Bi-pods. Any marks in the picture are down to lighting and not on the rifle apart from two tiny marks on the foregrip. This would make a fantastic stalking rifle.

Now I want about £450 ono for the rifle, scope and bi-pod, I also have .308 loading items that can go with the gun, price will have to be negotiated. I would also consider a swap for a .223 with a heavy type barrel and a more 'military' look.

I will RFD at cost or F to F, I work in SE London and have family in Surrey so a meet can be arranged.

This is a MKI with the 'tang' safety and is considered better than the MKII

I can hold the rifle on my ticket if you require time to get a variation but ONLY if fully paid first. Rob 07828 878543

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member hobbesy. Message them here

• 2 weeks later...