fx cutlas

border

Hi border, the fx cutlas are very accurate, very quiet, very light and very reliable , you would not be dissapointed , actually all the fx`s are very very good. they are well built and bit daunting if a seal needs replacing but take your time and use good tools. I have a verminator and have stripped two of them , the cutlas is pretty much the same action and ive seen one being stripped.

great with the power adjuster for around barns with thin roofs etc . any parts can be obtained from www.gunspares.co.uk .

cheers wee mo

My Farther had a .22 fx cyclone it was okay but nothing to get excited about and he never ended up using the adjustable power either !

It was replaced by a AA S410 which was so much better.......How ever both he and I agree the AA S410 isnt a patch on my Dayastate huntsman or MK4.

I would keep your Daystate every day of the week its twice the rifle !

Hi sold my daystate 22 cal straight away , but just got a lot of pigeons to shoot in a few barns..so i need a low powerd air rifle, but i sill have the 177 call HUNTSMAN , thanks for your replies ..border..

Edited by border