Full Digital SLR Photography Setup

lampa

Due to lack of use I've decided to part with ALL of my digital SLR photography setup which I know I'm going to regret, but somebody else may as well make use of it and enjoy it.

I have a lot of kit here which I guarantee is 110% immaculate condition throughout and I would say that you wont find better cared for equipment than this, and furthermore everything still has their original boxes and packaging

The Kit:

1 x Nikon D3000 DSLR Camera Body

1 x Nikon D3100 DSLR Camera Body

2 x Nikon Nikkor AF-S 18-55mm VR lens

1 x Tamron AF 70-300mm Lens

1 x Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8G Lens (Brand New)

1 x Battery Grip to fit the D3000 Body complete with 4 battery packs

1 x Battery Grip to fit the D3100 Body complete with 2 battery packs

1 x Yongnuo YN560-II Speed light complete with Duracell rechargeable nimh batteries

3 x High Quality UV lens Filters

2 x Mains Chargers for grip battery packs

2 x In Car Chargers for grip battery packs

1 x Wireless remote control shutter release for the D3100

1 x Infra Red remote control shutter release for the D3000

6 x 16gb High Speed/Quality SD memory cards in plastic heavy duty storage case

1 x Delsey Pro large professional camera bag which will hold both camera's lens and associated equipment

1 x Hama star 63 Tripod

1 x Hama Mini Traveller Pro tripod

1 x Epson B1100 A3 Printer complete with Continuous ink supply System

1 x 2-3 years supply of high quality ink for the C.I.S.S

1 x Professional Studio White & Black Backdrop/background kit complete with adjustable stands and quality muslin backdrops

1 x GBC Professional A3 laminator with a multitude of HQ pouches

A Vast Selection of High Quality A3 printer paper that produces outstanding results in both gloss and matt

A Vast Selection of digital photography books and dvd's, wedding photography, portrait photography etc etc, just to many to list.

As you will appreciate there is a lot of kit here so unless you can personally collect I will be sending on a 24hr pallet service which will be tracked and insured.

Also due to the amount of kit I've been unable to photograph it all, so if you need specific pictures please ask.

All in all there is about £1600 worth of equipment here and would be ideal for an experienced photographer or beginner alike, as already stated it is all in immaculate condition with some items that have never even been used.

I'm looking for £650 ono for the lot Posted if neccassary, sorry but I don't really want to split

post-9536-0-73539500-1373906952_thumb.jpg

post-9536-0-59787600-1373906984_thumb.jpg

Edited by lampa

• 2 weeks later...