Homebrew Nightvision 150yds+

actionman333

the camera is a colour sony 1/3" ccd2 effio,it has full on screen display via a tiny joystick on the side of the camera housing so the camera can be set to your individual needs,it comes with an easy to mount silicone tube and simply pushes onto your scope.It comes with all leads(inc a split AV cable to add a dvr for recording if you wish)Brand new 12v dc battery and charger,screen with mounts that ive made myself and its really solid once mounted,the screen also swivels up,down,left and right so the gun can be shouldered and used in the "normal" position easily weather you are left or right handed.The IR illuminator is a T20 with an oslon black led and single mode driver board,it takes a single 18650 battery(not supplied but can be bought cheaply from ebay) and a quick release mount for the torch.Distances over 150yds (dep on ambient light) and eye-shine further than that.I cant upload pics of it set-up on my gun (due to file size) but can email them to you,just ask. £230 delivered next day via RMSD

post-40574-0-61979100-1379889713_thumb.jpg