Weihrauch HW100

£730

.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
Photo_1?1382901759 Photo2?1382901760 Photo3?1382901761

Description

Hi everyone,

I have for sale my mint condition HW100KT. I have had this gun from new and treasured every moment with it. It is an absolute joy to shoot.

The gun comes complete with a Hawke 3x9-50 Scope, Silencer, 2 x 14 Shot magazine, Rifle Bag with side pocket, 500 new Bisely Pest Control pellets, small amount of Napier pellet lube, and a 7 Litre 300 Bar gas bottle (bought brand new for £150) and the filling valve is attached. This is the perfect package...it is everything you will ever want and need!

This gun is perfect for someone wanting something reliable, well made and amazingly accurate.

This is the carbine version, which was more expensive at the time. It is more lightweight making it easier to carry in the field and is not excessively long so its a breeze shooting out of a vehicle.

The trigger is two staged, smooth and very squeezable. It is by far the best trigger I have experienced.

The wood is superb quality. Its walnut with a nice dark deep grain.The metalwork has a nice deep blueing which is exactly what I have come to expect from Weihrauch.

I chose the .177 for accuracy, the pellets are lightweight and shoot much flatter than the .22, I have been putting pellet through pellet at 35 yards.

The gun reloads by a side leaver that is effortless to use and makes reloading smooth but most importantly quick.

As mentioned, the gun comes with a rifle bag that is camouflage and fits the gun perfectly. Additionally, it comes with a 7 Litre 300 Bar cycling that has been refilled 4 times and you can charge the gun up roughly 43 times per bottle. I will be selling this as a complete package only as I would have no use for the cyclinder, so please do not ask for the gun only.

So there you have it, the perfect all you could need gun for the shooting enthusiast. The reason for selling it is because I am now (as of yesterday) the proud owner of a CZ 455 17hmr. The lucky buyer will get the added benefit of seeing this amazing rimfire.

The gun is priced for a quick sale. First to see will buy without any doubt.

For any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me on: 07889514415 or anthonymarks87@gmail.com

Thanks very much for reading this article.

Thanks

Anthony

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.