thanks devon wildfowlers

shooterman49

would like to say a big thank you to andy and all the helpers from devon wildfowlers for arranging a young shots day today. my son had his first shot at a duck and managed to get his first bird. big smiles all round and a very proud dad. some of the other youngsters also managed to bag a goose and another duck so also went home happy. thanks again guys, pete and sid.

It was a real pleasure to meet you and Sid again Pete. He's a cracking lad (a real credit to you) and no doubt will make a cracking wildfowler. And what a shot on that mallard! First ever shot taken at live flying quarry and he connects......How many of us can say we've done that?

The ducks were flying high Steve but at least the lads got some shooting and they did see a few. Of course it was also great to see a young 13 year old get his first goose :good:

006-1.jpg

Well done Sid, the hi-lite of my season so far I hope you enjoy your dinner today........

004.jpg