Gunpower Stealth .22 FAC FS

gsmith

I have decided to sell my stealth as i use a Theoben now, i havent modified this at all, in all honesty i havent needed to, i bought it as a 12ft lb rifle then sent it back and had it turned in to FAC version, i think they put a stronger hammer spring in it and a FAC bottle.

This rifle is very accurate "willing to put up a target picture on here shot by it "

I did however keep the original bottle so this rifle has, 1x 12ft bottle and 1x FAC bottle the FAC bottle is adjustable i belive the new "current" ones are fixed.

Included is

1x Stealth

1x Silencer

1x Bi pod

1x Sling

1x Laptop bag

1x Spare bottle

1x fill adapter

All parts genuine.

This is an FAC rifle and therefore is on the Firearms register which means even if you disposed of the FAC bottle it is still classed as a Section 1 Firearm.

To buy this from me it must be in person and you must have space to aquire a FAC rated air rifle in .22 on your firearms ticket

The scope in picture is not included in sale unless you wish to pay extra "if it hasnt sold by then".

Im asking £300 is that reasonable? if not make me an offer but dont take the iss. Total cost would be £625 new from gunpower.

post-1341-1167854071.jpg

Guest jonrms

Free bump

but only because I want to know if you will sell the spare bottle seperate....

I have a gen 1 and believe it will fit.... so if your willing to depart with it seperate.. please pm me

thanks bud

free bump

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...