Trying to get back into gamekeeping

hi all , i was a gamekeeper for 7 years started off as a trainee and ended up a beat keeper. but the position i was in i lived in a caravan and me and my partner had a child and there was no space for all of us so she stayed with her mum 70 miles away and it made it hard to see each other so in the end i left for my family. Now my child is 3 i am trying everything to get back in to it . is there anybody on here that could give me any useful tips to get back in. I have experience i all aspect of gamekeeping even worked in sweden. If anyone can help i would be more than greatfull

• 2 weeks later...

Be persistent and never give up or get disheartened by the rejections you'll get.

I would even consider offering your spare time to a local keeper in order to prove yourself and hopefully obtain a permanent position with him or at least a good reference to assist you with further applications.

If you really want it then you'll probably find yourself trying all sorts to get your foot back in the door.

All the best with finding what you want.