Shooting buddy in Bristol/wanted

Hi all, I'm Harley :) I'm wondering if anybody in the Bristol area might need a shooting buddy? I'm a laid back lad, looking for experience.

I've been out a couple of times and really enjoyed it, but wouldn't mind someone with a bit of exp to show me the ropes, wether it be watching, helping set up or even a second gun, I've got my own kit and fully licenced, and can drive.

If anybody fancies it I'll be here, around evenings and weekends, thanks!

I'm door knocking at the moment, but there are a few farms around by me so I'll have to have a good chat with the farmers and see if I can get a foot in the door, well.. Field :) I presume you're doing the same?

Not door knocking at the moment, just been invited along by others who have permission but it's on an adhoc basis and would like to make it a more regular thing. I'm asking around so that I might get a foot in the door, as you say, without pounding the pavement just yet. I shoot regularly at a rifle club so my first point of contact is those guys :)

Do let me know if you find somewhere and want some company. We're a young (27) couple who are just looking to learn more about shooting/decoying, hides etc. The mrs already has some great recipes lined up for when we get a good load of woodies. :D