Sony HDR-SR11E Nightshot Kit

karlparker

Hi first sale on here, sorry if i do anything wrong :-)

Sony HDR-SR11E camcorder as new condition apart from the little plastic cover that covers the power port, it flops open for some reason and has done since I opened the box! I bought the camera new around 6 months ago and set it up to do night shooting with through my rifle scope, never really got it set up properly and only ever took it out twice!

It comes complete with an Infra red "zoomable" torch that means the night shot mode is clear out to 70-80yds (probably more but 70yds is like daylight), as long as you dont move it round too much as it can take around 5 second to focus at that sort of distance. All of the original camera equipment, unused remote, unused av cable, usb cable, mains charger, car charger, docking base, box, paperwork and installation cds. I also had a telescope adapter extended by an engineering company so it can fit over a scope, it it wrapped in realtree gaffa tape as the red plastic it was made from ruined the look :-) I will also include the Sony extended battery which has been charged twice and lasts for 350minutes acording to the on screen display. I also modified a rifle scope mount to take the camera, not very pretty but meant I could mount it to the top on my shotgun :-)

Price is £220 all in, collection preferred

post-60927-0-84254900-1401115368_thumb.jpg

post-60927-0-80941400-1401115431_thumb.jpg

Guest rimotu66

Hi Karl, 1st sale and 1st post, people usually introduce themselves before listing things for sale, also your location might help, that's assuming you will let people come to your house and view the item :whistling:

Ah yes it might have been a good idea to check that my location was in my profile :-) I have updated it now (Ashford, Kent)

I have been here since October 2012, I have alway just been more of a reader that a poster :-)

Karl