Clothing Clearout,

Norrie

Hiya, Due to me getting rather portly, and having too much stuff, I've had a look through my gear, and this lot is for sale..icon_smile.gif

1..German Army Goretex Flektarn Overtrousers.

I used these for wildfowling, but my old bones doesnt like it now, so, have given it up...worn a few times, but no rips, tears or snags at all...

These are made large, so they can go over your trousers. I'm a 40" waist now, and they fit easily over me with heavy trousers on, they also have velcro adjusters and can go down to a 30" waist.

DSC_0130_zps256cae12.jpg

£20 posted.

2..Barbour Wallis Sweater.

I wore this for wildfowling too, cost me a fortune at the time. ( £140) It has a Goretex lining, and is wind and waterproof. Size is XXL, it fits me fine, I'm a 44" chest nowadays...and plenty room for a shirt underneath. it's in fantastic condition...apart from one small snag about 10mm long, it's been darned by my darling wife with the spare wool that came with the sweater. It doesnt go through into the Goretex liner, only the wool . I caught it on a barbed wire fence...icon_sad.gif Please see the pics. I circled the darn.

DSC_0134a_zps660d24f7.jpg
DSC_0136_zpsc5d79d2b.jpg
DSC_0137_zpsb08738ce.jpg

Very heavy sweater so, SOLD to Hoogs pending the usual.

3..Le Chameau Heritage Plus Fours.

In very good nick, and not needed anymore, size is 46 Eu or 36" UK..icon_smile.gif I forgot to do pics, and only have this one. BUT, If any interest, I'll get some done...icon_smile.gif
Link here for exactly the same...tho, mine as you can see has a wee pocket for I assume a knife..icon_smile.gif

Le Chameau Heritage Plus Fours - Plus Two's - Gentlemen - Brocklehursts of Bakewell

DSC_0133_zps5bcf1764.jpg

SOLD to Studley pending the usual.

If using Paypal, please add 4% to cover the fees, as I think these are all cheap.

Edited by Norrie