Ferrets free to working home

Danger Mouse

As it says I have 2 gill ferrets (Polecats!) that can go free to a good working home, I will not let these two go seperate and can only go to someone who will house them well and look after them. Both are very tame, unless you are a rabbit! :good: they do NOT bite people! They can be picked up from Hunmanby near Filey..

Why are they free to a good home?, well they are not getting used enough! simple as that!

All the nets and boxes etc will be sold on ebay, here or on Hunter World when the ferrets have gone, unless I am made a realistic offer first!

I have a number of purse nets, 2 huge long nets (100 mtrs each) and stakes, double travel box, and a two tier cage..

PM me if your interested!

Thanks Andy

As it says I have 2 gill ferrets (Polecats!) that can go free to a good working home, I will not let these two go seperate and can only go to someone who will house them well and look after them. Both are very tame, unless you are a rabbit! :good: they do NOT bite people! They can be picked up from Hunmanby near Filey..

Why are they free to a good home?, well they are not getting used enough! simple as that!

All the nets and boxes etc will be sold on ebay, here or on Hunter World when the ferrets have gone, unless I am made a realistic offer first!

I have a number of purse nets, 2 huge long nets (100 mtrs each) and stakes, double travel box, and a two tier cage..

PM me if your interested!

Thanks Andy

yes i am very intrested please pm me thanks chris :good: