Kahles 3.5-10X50 optics and mounts

vincisam

Hi chaps,

Following the recent sale of my .22 Sako Finnfire, I have removed the scope to sell separately.

It's a very high spec optic, made in Austria (unlike all the cheap Chinese **** about these days!), and as such comes with a 25 year warranty.

It was bought new approx. 1 year ago, and has seen light use on my rimfire. I have the original sale receipt amounting to £859.99 from uttings. It is really intended as a stalking optic, but I felt I wanted something decent on my bunny gun, something reliable that wouldn't lose zero easily.

With regard to condition, it is completely spotless, with the exception of a small mark around the tube where my scope-mounted lamp was fitted. It had a rubber lining, which has left a small residue mark, but it should probably come away with an application of an IPA cloth, if I had any left.

Comes boxed in original paper, with lens caps as new.

I'm after around £600 considering the condition of the scope, and the fact that it is a basically new scope with over £250 off.

I am of course open to offers, so feel free to private message me with what you think the scope is worth. I am also happy to provide a full address and telephone number for those interested parties, for piece of mind, as I have not been on here for that long and some people might feel a little dubious about buying such a high value item off of someone who they have never met!

I am based in cambridge, so if someone wants to come and have a look, they are more than welcome. Price includes insured postage as well. Detailed photos available on request.

Many thanks, Sam.

Edited by vincisam