VW T4 Day van for sale with new engine!

WelshLamb

My T4 "Mr N" is for sale! SWB 1.9TD R reg, 1997. New (fully recon) engine fitted last year along with clutch at a cost of over £2k. (Current mileage is about 3k, which will increase slightly as the van is still in daily use) It has chrome side bars, two tinted rear windows and 17" Audi sport alloy wheels with 4 good tyres and a spare. Suspension is standard height. Rear brake disks and pads were replaced last year. MOT til may '15. I have proof of purchase and receipts for the engine and fitting by local garage, and receipts for fitting the rear windows.

It's a day van with tailgate rear door, fully lined insulated and carpeted. I've been using it to take my race bike to the track hence the tie downs in the rear, but I've now accumulated so much stuff I desperately need a bigger van! The occasional ding here and there as to be expected with a 17 year old van, but very very little surface rust and no welding required whatsoever. Welcome to any inspection. The sliding door opens and closes beautifully as I've just replaced the bottom and middle rollers. The sliding door lock and passenger door lock only work from the inside.

£3500 Located Tredegar (mams house) or Swansea (boyfriends house) South Wales. Will consider swap for similar priced Mercedes sprinter, either medium or long wheelbase

Pics here http://s29.photobucket.com/user/showjumper90210/library/Mr%20N