Hatsan Arms AT44-10

£450

.22 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Evesham, Worcestershire
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
Img_4798 Img_4800 Img_4802

Description

For sale is my ambidextrous Hatsan PCP AT44-10 in .22

DOM September 2013 and owned by myself from new in May, supplied by Chris @ The Broadway Gun Room as was the scope + mounts, buddy bottle and sling.

Has the single barrel support, integral spin fill port dust cover, adjustable stock and revised pressure gauge compared to the rev.1 rifles.

I have carried out the stock mod so power can be calibrated to stay sub 12. Two allen keys supplied, one to lock the hammer and a long reach to adjust the hammer spring preload. (no warranty anymore due to the mod). De-pinged 180cc cylinder fitted. Rifle performs well, no leaks and shoots straight. Always oiled after use in the field.

As you all know, it’s a side lever, nose heavy and considered ‘budget’ and everyone says buy a Rotex R8 but it performs excellently and I have had no issues with it at all. Groups well and isn’t a wooden show queen so is happy out all weathers, unlike the gaystate crowd ;-) 70 shots from a fill from 190 – 100 bar.

Comes with;

Rifle Box

Scope Box

Manufacturer supplied box of o-rings and cylinder depressurising tool

Generic swivel stud telescopic bipod

Allen Sling

Camo taped moderator

3 x 10 shot magazines with Crosman Premier Domed Ultra Magnums loaded & in the tin

Black Swan silicon grease

Flambeau double hard case – 6mths old

Hawke scope mounts - 3mths old

Hawke 4-12x50 Panorama EV AO – 3mths old

Bisley 3L buddy bottle DOM 03/14, whip & quick fill probe, Hydrotech gauge and Apeks head

£736 total spend

I can deliver if reasonably close to Evesham 30-40 miles or so, take you out onto my permission for a target plinking demo. 650 acres so plenty of space to shoot…..30-40yds

http://s984.photobucket.com/user/ice-berger450/slideshow/Hatsan

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member onatangent. Message them here