Alros mk400 shadow

wolf

Hi guys from a previous post I made on help to identify an air rifle I purchased last weekend http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=36767 it turned out to be an Alros m400 shadow. The rifle is a beauty and deadly accurate, I have a small indiscretion with it. With my preferred pellet being a Air Arms Diablo hunter the rifle chrono's at over 14ftlb, I don't have a spare slot on my FAC. I have found with crown flat heads it chrono's under 12ftlb, I know it's strange for such a vast difference between 2 pellet makes. but it dose seem to be pellet fussy. Is there a fellow Alros owner out there who can tell me how to turn it down. I hate flat head rounds! And just wish to use my old faithful's. As Alros are no longer trading I have spoken with my local gun shop and they assure me they can replace any seals, which may blow and maintain the mag mech, trigger and barrel, but they will need the rifle for a week to play with the pressure setting. I can't bear the thought of not having it around for a week so any help to tame the beast will be greatly received.